Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Satu hari di hari raya 2.0

Words escape me to describe how last weekend has been. Needless to say I was, still am, too thrilled by the fact that I just got the 'sort of raya' I have wanted since the beginning of this Islamic month, albeit the little sadness faced that I missed to spend raya with my close friends :(

Hey you guys.
Assalamualaikum, tak jawab dosa hehe.

So. Considering that I'm still in the spirit of hari raya, I want to write about the joy that was sent down upon me. First of all and foremost, alhamdulillah, syukran jazilan Ya Rabb for giving me this blessing I never thought I would have.

Secondly, also a big thanks to Su for organizing the 'potluck raya' in such short time upon my pitiful request, and Qilah for serving us your humble home (mansion actually hehe) as a base to land. Little did I know that I was going to fall sick that day, and almost missed all the open houses altogether, but God is great, he still grant me what's left of my energy to attend to those stuff-your-face festivals. And of course, not to forget my kind Sammy who drove me there even though guys were not officially invited hehe. Sorry baby, and thank you!

Laksa johor, rendang, kuah kacang, nasi impit, lemang, I miss you guys already!

8/82015

Second day was hosted by Izzati Gayathuldin and housemates, and they actually catered for 200 guests. That's a ... wow. Just wow. Food was super awesome, I manage to get my face stuffed on the ones I wanted badly. More worldly and empty chatter with them girls, but not to the point of ungodliness - God forbids, was hilarious as always. They are free-spirited girls with goals in mind, good girls. And fortunate to Sam side, his guy friends finally showed up one by one, good to see him had his fun share of the weekends. It was good foods, good companies, good chatters, what else can you ask for?

May everyone have loads of fun and happiest celebration with your loved ones and on that note, SELAMAT HARI RAYA! 

Menu was: Nasi Ayam, Meehun Bakso, Satay and Nasi Impit and Kuah Kacang, Fusion Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Rendang and Lemang, and Sagu Santan. - exactly what I said, wow.


9/8/2015
On a side note, my tonsil fever is getting ookayy,  I can't wait to eat sambal and chilies again! Life without them is tasteless, I detest the way I have been living before being introduced to the spice life erghh. But these four bleeding (nanah) ulcers  on my right tonsil will have to wait. Patience, patience.

Okay that's all for now, back to doing nothing hehe.
Toodles everyone!

No comments: