Tuesday, July 07, 2015

White lie.

Hmm how should I start this. I am writing using the company's wifi, god bless this amazing connection.

Morninggg. Assalamualaikummm.
(tak jawab dosa hehe)

First day went well. I guess.
It was a little bit boring since my current supervisor did not expect me to come prepared with a lot of questions, so he didn't have answers right away. Bummer.

Other than that, new colleagues are great. They are all so very pandai, and at very young age, I almost felt ridiculous accepting a position here. Thank heavens there's training! My two years goal started instantaneously, knowing this one sister KakYana has been here for more less two years and she's one of the brightest here. Eee jealous :(

Next to my team is an overseas platform support, they speak Japanese and Korean, but really they are all Malaysians. Bloody impressive.

One of my colleague asked if I'm single (like that's even an appropriate thing to ask -.-) so I told him I'm engaged hahaha. A little white lie doesn't hurt anybody, no?

Got home just enough time to freshen up with my Tinkerbell movie hehe :)
Mom shouted for the nth time saying I should stop watching cartoons.
To my defense, they have good moral values and lots of good vocab everyone should learn from.
(Especially my students, please)
So goodbye Tinkerbell.
Goodbye Barbie series.
Goodbye How to Train Your Dragons.
Goodbye Hotel Transylvania.
Goodbye Winx Club.
Goodbye The Incredibles.
goodbye everyone...

:( 

On a brighter note, I wanted nasi lemak so bad and Sam offered to tapau for me. Histerically I went a full on awww moment without realising and other colleagues said

"Tunang hantar sweet text la tu."

I grinned so widely. 
Made my boring day he did.

2 comments:

@isHaH@but@lib said...

Selamat Hari Raya!

Nik Alya said...

Aishah: Salam Eid to you too!