Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Curent fav thing.

Been meaning to write useless reads on blog but kept putting it off because, oh well its useless reads. Nevertheless I have succumbed to the idea since I have so many cheerful things that has happened these past two weeks. Or as I should correctly put it, little things that make me smile.

One of those would be the conversation I had with Sam over the phone (written). I must say it can be funny and sometimes too hilarious to my understanding. Of course, I tend to picture things differently. There was this one time when I told Sam that I was going to the bazaar and he texted me with

"Jaga mata. Haha."

and I thought to myself, awww (while smiling at the screen of my phone), how sweet of him not wanting me to look at other male at the bazaar. Which is completely logical considering there would be a lot of people there, never mind the fact that I was going to go there without him and people would never think I have a significant other.

But then, came my sister and said

"He meant the food."

you just must ruin the moment, mustn't you? There goes my imaginary happiness. To my defense, Sam said "Haha". That should mean something hahaha.
Discounting that, a numerous other attempts have punch the clock to getting him stay on the text form for more than half an hour hehe. And sometimes he came in as too surprising (too sweet).








On a side note, my family had a barbeque ifthar the other day and it felt like we haven't had one in a very long time. Some puffy smokes and charcoal smell felt good. And of course, the food speaks for itself. But it was just a small BBQ dinner, hence no fancy shmancy desserts, no rosemary chicken, no grilled skewered prawn, no shepherd's pie, no potato salad, and no extra sprinkle on the ice cream :( how I miss those.

Feast your eyes :P 






















Count down to berbuka!

No comments: