Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Grateful and blessed.

Well if I could, I would like to pause this moment a little longer, to savor and thank everyone who have been lifting me up in prayers. I am so very grateful and blessed!

Usually for me, it's easy to feel grateful when life is good. But when disaster strikes, gratitude is worth the effort. I learned this, emotionally, the hardest way I can possibly imagine so far despite what I chose to put on display. But Allaah is great, so great that He showed me how much He can help through hard times if only you ask Him for it, and that moment when I truly prayed and begged for his assistance it was as if its as fast as snapping a finger, I kid you not. Alhamdulillah. And Mashaallah, I will not forget this Inshaallah forever.

June has been a magical and remarkable month for me albeit its long and dragging time-lapse. I have been accepted at a new job, thank heavens. And it got me thinking, I will not be making any room for fear, rather excited and keen on adapting to this new role. There are so much things to catch up with, I cannot wait to be labeled as workaholic as I once surprisingly was hehe :)

Of course, a special thank you note to Sam, without whom I sure would have lost what's left of my mind. And for always being there through those impossibly hard times. I pray that you will never have to go through what I have been with, but if so I will sure to return the favor. Thank you so much sweetheart.

Now now, to infinity and beyond!
May the force be with me and those who struggle for it.

No comments: