Friday, July 31, 2015

#31

Still writing this from the office wifi, super super grateful for this amazing connection.

Good morning everyone!
Assalamualaikum :)
(tak jawab dosa hehe)

My mentor is on MC today, so I can go fangirling over anyone I want for the whole day.
That also means, playing with phone all day err day hehehe.

Work has been .......... boring.
Not because I'm good at what I'm doing, but because I have nothing to do.
Training was completed two weeks ago, but I am still not allowed to get my hands on the PC because our client hasn't gotten my ID ready yet. Pity me :( 
So all I did all day is actually yawning, day dreaming, eating, sipping, and new activity yesterday - finishing Wild Child and She's The Man.
In case this is not clear for you, it is not a bliss! Sighh.

I'm even eating nasi lemak while typing this out.
There's a chance I've been drugged by the sambal because it is so addictive (although today it's a little salty haha).
Also, I have been taking the hot drinks at least twice a day without guilt. Plus, I'm totally ignoring the signs "paper cups are for guests only", and kept taking two cups each time to avoid the overheat hehehe.

That's all I have for now.
Toodles.

No comments: