Friday, June 05, 2015
The big bang theory
So I've been under Sam's influence for a few month's now, and have decided to give this theory a try. And it is so so good. Have to admit, the first time I watched it (more like caught a glimpse of it) it bore me to death. Maybe it was the first season kot.
For the first time ever in the history of television drama, I don't have any favourite. I like them all! Like honestly, the episodes would be incomplete if one of them is missing (great, now I'm wondering how am I gonna watch the first season). Sam just told me Bernadette was not in the first one, oh boy. Currently watching the season where Penny is jobless.
Speaking of which, I'm on the same boat as her. Scrolling down twitter and instagram reading everyone is having Monday blues Tuesday purple and whatnot, I'd kill for those, though I never experienced any during my tenure of working previously. Sigh :(
Hi God, if you're reading my blog, please know that I'm looking for a job, and be kind to grant me one please? :)
Anyways, been watching two episodes every day on Hypptv and it thrills me haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment