Sunday, June 07, 2015

Good Morninggg.

Today started of pretty awesome, I think.
Had a relaxed sleep last night, and woke up just in time before Subuh prayer. Well, of course I would roll in bed for a little while to wait for the praying time.
Then I came downstairs to find the house completely empty, dark and quiet. Just to my liking hehe. All the dining chairs are still in places, one inch from the dining table, computers printers scanner wires are all folded up in the drawer (most happy about this), all of the small pillows are stacked perfectly on top of the gigantic pillows on the leather stool (yeay), sofas are exactly one inch away from the carpet and one feet from the curtains behind them, all remote controls are on the TV cabinet neatly arranged side-by-side, and all of mama's flowers stood beautifully on every table. Ahhh, my time yesterday for keeping the house neat paid off.

But crap, I left the sink with a couple of dishes from yesterday's dinner :( No matter, I got on to that first. And then time to open all doors and window panels. Well hello my pretty babies (Ren, Kal, Rabbit, and Baby), the kittens rushed in like they missed me hehehe. When the truth is, outside is cold so they needed the carpet. And to play with my pyjama pants (maybe because its flowery -.-)

Cool breeze came and greet everyone in the house, the feeling was just happy. Happy. Since mama ayah and Ime went back to hometown, I decided to make Sam a breakfast. For his futsal tournament later. Oh and Kakmeni is here with me, only that she's still fast asleep and her bedroom is on the third floor, so that is almost invisible. The rain seemed like its playing hide and seek with the sun, splattering here and there intermittently. Which reminds me of Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, hmm maybe I'll watch that later.

About breakfast, Sam has been wanting to try my new sandwich recipe, so I thought I would do just that. Ingredients are only slices of breads, sausages, eggs, celery, black pepper, mayonnaise, and a little bit of chili sauce (because if not, he would ask for it), and how it assembles? You do your own magic!

Done with his breakfast and I can continue my house chores! Wet kitchen, stores, bedrooms here I come!


Oh looky look, it's raining!
Have a wonderful morning everyone!

No comments: