Sunday, June 07, 2015

Fort of solitude

I had such an awesome day today. This might sound weird, but it was oddly fantastic. Truth be told I was actually in an episode of home alone, well minus the schematic part. Remember I wrote down there (previous post) my sister was still sleeping in her almost invisible part of the house? Well, she wen't out right after that, hence same old, same old. It felt like I can build my own fort here in the house, or around the house hehe, like you know, the kind that we all built when we were kids. With blankets and towels and sofa cushion, with torchlight and robocop and ultraman hehehe good times. Fort of solitude :)

Anyway, haven't spent my time goofing with the kittens in a while, only paid attention to Baby. Just found out that Baby was the only boy among those four. His sisters are so wild, I prefer to only play with him. Plus he's adorable and tiny, I just feel like squishing him alllll the timeeeeahh!
Just look at how he sleeps! Hands on the side, tongue out, and ready to go to the dreamland. Eeee.
As far as the other girls, Ren is easy to please. Hand out any strings and make a circle, she'll be chasing them like mad. Rabbit on the other hand likes to climb up those curtains and play hide and seek, a wall-climber this one! And Kal might have an imaginary friend under the dining table, she keeps on chasing the chair legs like they're moving, but they're not, that gave me a creep a little haha.
Thish ish rabbit, meow meow.

And looky look! I made my self a snack - breakfast lunch dinner combined. While watching the big bang theory, season 8. Yes, I downloaded -.-
A mixture of everything edible in the fridge. Bon appetit!

Good night everyone.

No comments: