Fortress of solitude stands! But this time it was intruded by my sister whom I woke to check up on since she was complaining about her stomach ache. My mistake. And to add up to that, she manage to invade my precious non-spatial continuum that is irreversible, juggling between The Big Bang Theory and Starwars. She asked me to have breakfast with her. Well, alright it was yum yum.
I have only gotten to episode 11 now, but they are hilarious! I cannot foresee myself moving on from this. I. Just. Can't.
Sammy, I know you're reading this, well maybe not now or tomorrow, but eventually. I am sorry if this bores you, but you have to remember that you are the one who got me into this mess. Just bare with me okay. It will usually pass, eventually. We don't want to be like Sheldon and Amy. Please be like Leonard hehehe :) I know you like Penny!
Speaking of which, the writer made a strong character out of her, who has to put up with four (sometimes five) manchild + nerd that constantly belittle her lack of general scientific knowledge and starwars knowledge too. Leonard on the other hand loves her and backs her up most of the time. But that is when Sheldon comes in shaping the argument stronger that eventually turned into an insult, which despises Howard because he will always find reasons to derogate the great Sheldon for thinking his engineering is off no use and will always be lower than a Physicist. Then comes Raj who genuinely fakes his Indian accent and say "mhmm he's right. You're the only one with no Phd" while throwing an ignorant look to his best friend for 10 years now, and everyone laughed. Oh Stuart is just a clown in the drama, innocent sometimes annoying clown, full of use to everyone's jokes.
On another note, they always have interesting sandwiches and salads and pastas with them (although they never eat because most bloopers are from them choking over foods hahaha) made me starving by just watching it. So I made this today:
And this was breakfast, the infamous Nasi Lemak Village Park:
2 comments:
And also Chinese. They always order Chinese food.
Anyway, may i suggest you venture into culinary world and start jadi homecook yg masak exquisite dish.
Mana tau, you can become one.
Aishah : but I only cook as I please, might be tasteless haha. And all of them are breakfast menus and snacks only :)
Post a Comment