I am trying so hard to stay awake right now, but I do not think I am succeeding it. Typing this out half awake because the weather is weirdly gloomy now and it is only sixteen hundred hours. The heat, that however came from a source nowhere to be found, can easily be tackled by the full blast air conditioner, which makes it even easier to fall asleep.
...
Anyhow, Loch Lomond as promised. My sister and I came here with two other families we met at Glasgow. There is nothing much to put into words for this place except breathtakingly beautiful.
Arrived at Loch Lomond!
Erina and her dad.
Ours was the Silver Dolphin.
Retarded-ly happy.
Took the cruise ride for a spin a round Loch Lomond.
They told a little bit of history in the cruise, but I wasn't really paying attention haha.
Compulsory camwhoring moment :p
Sat inside for a bit when it was drizzling.
Done with the cruise.
A walk around the park and finding the castle.
Quack quack :D
Feeling a little Alice in Wonderland haha.
Main kejar-kejar.
And that was Dad again, checking up on us hehe.
Oh lookie look! That's the castle. Unfortunately, no admittance.
Nurul :)
Funny thing before snapping this photo.
There were quite a number of dogs running around the park. But do not get me wrong, they were very well trained dogs, with owners. Perks of living in the UK, everything has to abide to rules.
Meaning to say, if the dogs attack you, the owner will be sued for not training the dogs properly.
But that was not the case here haha (just saying). There was this one Scottish Terrier, adorable of course, but he was a wee bit too hyper, he circled us while barking oh so cutely haha. But Kakak Amni and I are exceptionally scared of dogs, so we stood on this table bench haha. So I snapped this picture when I had the chance, just to remember the incident hehe.
Lunch! Salt and vinegar Fish & Chips by the lake and castle! Hehehe :D
Mother-daughterly love.
This is to say that we own a castle and a jag hahaha.
Dora the explorer.
The naughty boy.
Was calling Erina to be in the picture with us.
Tadaa!
At the nearest village.
... and one bbm for Dad! Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment