Needless to say they did a tremendous job with all the figures inside there, I could not have pictured it better myself. Well done, whoever's idea this is!
To my surprise, we arrived earlier than I expected. Given the state of my aunt's driving which is very ... polite. Yeap, that's the word for it. Not that it's a bad thing though. Safe :) So she insisted on us taking our breakfast first, knowing full well that it's gonna be very tiring later on, and she was right every bit. We had KFC for breakfast hahaha! The KFC a.m breakfast thingy. Not bad at all, but anyone would agree with me when I say McD's is better (sorry).
Just an fyi for concern Muslims, Surau is provided inside Legoland itself, and the toilets are all clean, and cafes are at every corner if you're hungry or thirsty (which you would be). That would probably be one of my favourite things about this place, convenient.
So after the quick breakkie, we headed straight to Legoland!
The moment I stepped in, it felt like memories lead me over, only it was not here, but Madurodam instead. I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Legoland is quite identical to Madurodam in Netherlands, only the miniatures here are based on Asians famous monuments but Madurodam focused more on their own. Although I must say, even the miniatures alone did not cover the whole point of building a land full of legos. Additional to this idea would be the 4D movie screening which is quite interesting. If you remember one of the episodes in Mr. Bean where they previewed the actual 4D movie, most of the things on screen are also appearing off-screen (the snow, the bubbles, the wind-effect), only our chairs were not moving, too bad! Haha. Other than that, families with small children are expected not too miss this adventure land as they provide all sorts of facilities for our comfort - kids playgrounds (a lot of kinds), day care, driving license for kids under 12 years of age, and more (sorry, I forgot).
Excitement for us adults would be the roller-coaster rides - there were only three which was not as thrilling as the 'Spiderman' in Genting Highlands, but I'd give it a try as well if anyone would have provided me with free ticket in the future. We rode twice for each ride, simply because we can! Haha. There was also the Legoland tower where you can see (and snap!) the whole of the park in a higher view. My personal favourite would be the 'free-fall' which was the most unique thing I've encountered in any adventure park I've been. You get to sit on the chair, and there will be a rope in the middle-front of it where you have to pull yourself up to reach the top. Whenever you're ready, let go! Hehehe. Fun, is it not? There was also the Egyptian land with water-splash ride and another one would be laser-gun blazing ride, which was so-so. Oh, and kids version of solero shots! But adults are allowed to have fun with it as well.
Some of these pictures will tell you how Legoland looks like inside, pardon me if they dont. or if they bore you. Most of the pictures are not with me right now, so I'll just post up any which I have, and post those later.
Finally bid our farewells to the toys and head home.
Going in there really needs a lot of energy, you'll get very excited and the picture taking part was really tiring! You won't realize it when you're in there, it's when you're outside all the tiredness will come to surface.
Last but not least, yours truly :)
Wait for the rest of the pictures alright!



4 comments:
Awaiting for more pictures from you.
With love,
orang-yang-nak-pegi-Legoland hehe
The yellow dude on the bench is scary.and his red shirt is identical to the shirt russian guy i told you about wore once a week.
And legolas looks lovely!i meant legoland.darn it.
@ mira
He's not scary at all Amirah! He's sleeping! And there's a sound effect of him snoring which was really funny and sounded exactly like how we usually did for fun! Hahaha.
It does seems nice, doesn't it? Legoland :)
@ @isHah@but@lib
Will post em all once I get them! Jom pegi together again! :)
Post a Comment