I was so excited to post up a new entry yesterday night after dinner, but I didn't really bother to move (even an inch) because I was too exhausted and sleepy!
So February is here. This officially marks my five months and going for the final month interning with my current company, which has been a tremendous experience I must say - not to mention the knowledge I've acquired is obviously different than from how classes may offer. From the bottom of my humble heart, I thank everyone in the company who has willingly taught me everything. Two new interns are coming in this Monday. Alhamdulillah. It feels like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders somehow, with what we have been doing this past months. All I need to do now is teach them on what they have to know and do, and I can focus more on my reports and presentation weehee :D
On the last 31.1.13 which fell on Thursday, we had our company Chinese New Year dinner at The Spring Garden, KLCC. All I can say is, it seemed like the 'dinner tradition' hasn't change, at all. I remembered when we were little and had Ayah's company dinner (when he was partner-ing with the Chinese), I witnessed the exact same thing from last Thursday. Usually it'll start with the little speech from the upper management, namely the big boss, and because it's a CNY dinner, they will have 'Lao Sang' which symbolizes the prosperity it will bring through out the year (the belief is; the higher you raise, the more prosperous you'll be - but be careful not to waste anything out of the plate for it'll be like wasting your money), and then the 8 course meal starts which rice comes after all of the dishes, and ends with desserts. For the non Muslims, they usually end things with beer or wine.
Big bosses Lao Sang-ing.
And yes, that''s shark fin soup [sorry :'(]
I've always liked February. Simply because it has 28, sometimes 29, days and that time goes by very quickly on this month, in a way makes you cherish every second even more.
Hello February :)

No comments:
Post a Comment