Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Hey there cik adik manis

It's been days since we last met,
time slows down it doesn't help.
I wonder if you think of me,
I wish that you could see
just what you really mean to me.

I'd written them in your hand,
the things that they don't comprehend.
But boy will we not pretend,
this feeling that we both understand.

I will stand by you,
for as long as you want me to.
Stay with me we'll make it through,
I will always stand by you.

Hey there cik adik manis,
tell me are you feeling this?
That right now it's you that I miss.

I'd whisper them into your ear,
these things you wanna hear.
And boy 'just don't let me disappear',
That's the only secret my dear.

I will stand by you,
for as long as you want me to.
Be with me we'll make it through,
I will always stand by you.


Happy New Year everyone!
Be a better YOU!


Ps. Just a recycle post.
Pss. And no Aishah, nobody wrote me this, it's the other way around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that was deep
Was that a copy and paste ?? :p

@isHaH@but@lib said...

At first I thought you have deleted all your latest entries. I scrolled back up and realized .. ooh... this is the repost yang al ckp.. hehe

Nik Alya said...

@ Elizur Ravin
Of course not, unlike you I have DEEP thoughts hahaha.

Anonymous said...

New year's joke!!! Muahahahahah

Nik Alya said...

@ @isHaH@but@lib
Haha yes, Happy New Year Aishah :)

Unknown said...

In the rhyme :D I really love this post. Keep it up! *thumbs up*

Nik Alya said...

@ Lim Pei Zhe
Hehehe thank you Pei Zhe :D