Well, the morning started off as beautiful as any other mornings, I supposed. Had my daily dose of oat cereal, shower took a little longer than usual as this wasn't a working day, and getting ready like there's no train to catch. The only downside was that I wasn't able to have my usual morning run, all because the driver was scheduled to pick me up at 8.30.
Like I said, everything went smoothly.
And so as I was waiting for the driver, I flipped a few pages of the textbook, you know, to finally read what I am supposed to read a few weeks back. No, try months.
When I first arrived at the place, I thought to myself, the room felt a little dull, despite all the colourful tops and pants everyone else was wearing, could almost passed as the famous K-Pops. But it didn't really occur to me at the time.
I made my way to my chair. A chair that was a little isolated from everybody I haven't met before. I had no intention in making new friend(s), thought just survive the day without anyone realizing I even exist. Well, except the receptionist, of course.
I haven't really told anybody about this.
But now I'm publicize-ing it! Lol.
Not that I don't want to tell anyone, just that I don't find it a big deal for one, and all the 'good-lucks' and 'all-the-best' would scare me more. And then came a sweet girl, who I guessed and was not surprised to be right, that she just finished school. Al my best wishes goes to her in getting straight A's soon, aminnn! We chatted and keep each other company while waiting for our turns, what seemed to be excruciatingly painful. To just see the number changes from one to another, I would give anything! Anything within reasons haha.
Hours, hours passed, as the number approached to mine, I began to feel the nerve-wrecking-butterflies thingy. Of course you all would know how that feels! It's the feeling of something that you know will make you happy of owning it but at the same time scared OR a feeling we all feel when you want something so bad but too good to be true! I guess.
As usual, it started with the feet and then it goes straight up to the head. My feet was already numb when the number reached 120. By 130 my hands began to freeze as cold as ice. I'm not really sure how my body physically felt by 16 number-change after, but I do know I felt like I was when walking towards the receptionist to get my things ready for the procedure. It was like as if I wasn't walking on anything, at the same time pressing my feet on a pillow. And the body was definitely floating on water, flowing itself from left to right with zero-weight and thank goodness for the very existence of the reception table to stop me from 'floating' further. Trust me, in my head it was hilarious.
And so I had to sit for a picture-taking, and that was when it hit me, when were the room seemed dull earlier. All the girls were wearing black scarf for the picture-taking. It's a requirement.Me, being the new kid in town who obviously did not get the memo, wore the 'fairest' colour. Cream.
So I was sent in to sit for the thing I came for, after waiting for what seemed like forever. As I stared at the screen, purging out everything I could remember from flipping the pages, I noticed my feet was numb again> And this time the fruition was even quicker. Hands were cold and shaking, could barely press the mouse. And here comes the final stage, the computer screen became smaller and smaller until I couldn't concentrate any longer. I t was ridiculously annoying, you see. I hurried and finished up everything in a one-slot-TV-commercial to be able to breathe again. Either I gather up all the energy I have left and finish this once and for all, or I might faint.
There was no re-checking, or thinking twice, neither was there for blinking twice, I pressed the submit button.
And then there it goes ...
I passed the test.
I passed the damn test.
I bloody PASSED the damn test!
The L computerized exam :) hehe
Okay that is all. Thank you for reading my happy happy entry.
6 comments:
Denggg u got me there Al. Haha. Congratulations. Go for P !
@ishHaH@but@lib
Hahaha! Thanks Aishah. I will, just a matter of time convenience.
I don't know what you wrote above there but since you forced me to comment here...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your L license.
May you drive carefully and not add on to the accident rates caused by women drivers!!! :p
where would you be without me ya...
@ Elizur Ravin
Rearry? Rearry? I'd be here still! surviving without you! shadabah! LOL
you see... that's what i meant!
"Rearry", "Shadabah".. Where did you learn all this
@ Elizur Ravin
Right, like how you're gonna do the number lookup report?
Post a Comment