- School, as it often does, has gotten in the way of life again and I find myself craving for free time everyday. Of course, that doesn't happen.
- A month into school and I'm already down with fevers and migraines. And even though I have no exams scheduled yet, the workload more than makes up for it.
- Sometimes I want to rip my lungs out and throw it away for being so dysfunctional. But, you know, death.
- My delusional thoughts think the universe is taunting me by throwing my way these people that I could have had amazing friendship with and then having me never see them again even if we're in the same campus.
- Putting on the earphone with the loudest volume for hours on end just to kill people, in my head. This usually happens when I'm resisting the urge to pull off some people's heads and yell them bad things down their former throats.
- I made new playlist every day because I'm bored out of my wits and I'm not really sure if I should post it here. We'll see.
- Hi. I've been gone for much too long.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
It rains everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment