I have been adoring this cardigan since the first time I laid my eyes on it *drool*. And for some stupid reasons, I have only started googling for it this afternoon. Who knows I can find it within a split second, foolish me.
From what I searched, this cardigan is now sold out. Of course, it’s been so many seasons already! Anyhow, if anybody were to find this or something very very similar to this, please let me know. Better yet, buy for me first, and I shall pay you back! Hehe:)
And if this is not available anywhere on this planet earth anymore, my second choice would be this one.
ps. both cardigans are from MILLY.



5 comments:
the yellow one looks nicer. hehe the second one macam more suitable for law students or a lawyer yang nak g court ;]
i know rightttt ashraff! and yea the second one looks more practical to those lawyers, but its long sleeve, very hard to find one with nice design. and very tempting! hehe:D
jumpa kat golok baju nih.sold out gak.hahaha
you have good taste in fashion! i like it too. Ill keep my eyes on em if i happen to come across on any. haha :D
aiman - really? OMG AIMAN THANK YOUUUUU! hehe:D
Post a Comment