Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Off kerang bakar and two little kids.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if any of my close friends suddenly turns furious and yells at me wrathfully for some reasons whatsoever and if I would be able to handle it well.

Reality check, I can't.

But, if it happens to be from any of my not so close friends, please be aware that I would just slap you in the face and shove your mouth with the nearest garbage I can find. No offense, but I don’t mess with people I’m not close with, it’s just not worth my time. And I don’t mess around with petty reasons.

The real thing is, I was having dinner with my parents at Precint 9 just now, and there were a young parent with their new born and two nephews sitting beside us. At first I thought they were just normal people having dinner, and were good enough to bring along their nephews, who happens to live in the apartment across the street.

But then, out of the blue the aunt started to raise her voice and yelled at those two boys furiously because they took time washing their hands at the sink. Like, the hell? Do you really need to scream for that? Those boys are barely7 years old, I can tell (unless they are genetically a hobbit). And I found it a little weird that those boys just ignored her, and kept washing their hands, until their aunt came and tweak their ears and pull them back to the table.

I really couldn’t stand it. I glared at her with the hope I burnt a whole in her face. Ugh, she irritates me. Nak makan kerang bakar pun tak senang. Worse still, her husband is no different. He absurdly offered those two kids to eat chilli by saying that’s a vegetable and it’s good for their health. HOI KEPALA HOTAK KAU. Thankfully they were smart enough to reject. Oh how I wish they were smarter to bulldoze all the chillies on the plate into their aunt and uncle’s pants.

I truly wanted to yell at their faces, but I was just too shocked and dumbfounded to do so. I feel sorry for those poor kids. That is something I never want to ever see even a glimpse of it again.

Moral of the story: Don’t be a parent if you don’t even know how to treat kids well.

6 comments:

Sera said...

parents yg lebih dahsyat yg tinggal anak dia main kat escalator kat jusco tu ingat tak. nasib baik hidup lagi doh !

Nik Alya said...

oh ha'ah lupa pulak. tapi time tu parent dia takda so takleh nak maki depan2 haha.

ashraf said...

hahahaha how do you know diorg 7 years old??? kena lah dgn tajuk blog u...

eh MFM tu kita pergi bila sem bukak. taking short sem?

Nik Alya said...

HAHAHA kena dengan tajuk cis! well, i just thought anyone with that height are barely 7, thats all hee:D

PutraRocker said...

pehhh..igt cite off bunga telor n bally shoes..o_O

Nik Alya said...

haha well o_O