Friday, April 29, 2011

A girl can dream, can’t she?

Its one thing I knew I enjoy the most, of all most, is having a conversation through the phone. It’s a feeling of honesty one hears through a piece of board that looks no more than a chocolate bar straight to your ear. And those voices you hear speak the most truth about the person at the end of the line.

And imagine if it’s your loved ones.

Most memories I held tight are those involving a phone conversation. There’s about thousands of phone calls I’ve made, each having its own qualities. But never once I had as good as this. The more I have them, the better it gets. It’s a kind of joy I can’t describe specifically, but ones that make you smile in your sleep, dream the loveliest dream, and wake up with the hope that you will still remember what happened the night before. And sometimes you found yourself giggling recalling of certain funny conversations – usually happened at dining table.

And it’s the phone call I never regret making or having.

Every time you called, my heart skips a beat.
Every time I hear your voice, my heart skips a beat.
Every time your name appears in my inbox, my heart skips a beat.
For every honest smile, my heart skips a beat.
For every honest laugh, my heart skips a beat.
For every honest look in your eyes, my heart skips a beat.
For the countless times of skipping a heartbeat, I’m gonna die la dude! *gasp*

Thank you for your time, every time.

'Love Story' theme song.

3 comments:

ashraf said...

when i first read the title of this post, i thought you wrote on the royal wedding. haha ;]

PutraRocker said...

the memories remain..sob3

Nik Alya said...

ashraff - oh, i dont have really much to say about their wedding except perfection. maybe i'll say something about it later kot haha:D

naqi - perfectly intact la naqi:)