This is a little weird to me too, but it is what it is. I never thought I’d say or like this, but I think I’m starting to adore Justin Bieber. Yes, THAT Justin Bieber. The one you at first assumed was a girl when listening to his mellow voice, but after knowing his name, everybody was like “OMG he’s a guy”. Maybe he hasn’t reached his puberty yet, who knows.
I was blog walking and came across one blog that happens to be an acquaintance of mine. He had Bieber’s ‘Never Say Never’ video on the side bar, you know, the one featuring Jaden Smith. The song is catchy, yes? And the second time I heard it in the Red Box Karaoke, his face appears to be huge on the screen. And it gets to me when he said “I never thought that I could walk through fire” (or something similar to that), was so ... alluring? HAHA! Especially the ‘FIRE’ part. And I have been playing that video on repeat for these past few days.
It’s true what they said, never hate a person too much or you’ll end up liking them instead. Haihh, you had me at FIRE. HAHAHA wtf!
and did you see his teeth? urghhh so tersusun oooo!
6 comments:
i love him too ;p
oh and sekarang suara dia dah pecah ... i think.
Comelnya dorang dua ahahahha. Tu la I can't believe I like him too now ahahhaa. Lagu ni dlm karate kid masa last last best jugak. Jaden is so cute dancing like that.
hayo al, ko pon dh suka beliauu?
ure converted from justin bieber is a girl fan club to the actual justin bieber fan club!?so that makes one less artist for me to make fun of other than rob petison...can i still make fun of rob petisen??please?
ohh dang now I cant get this song outta my head.
ashraff - gang la kite :D
alyaa - hehe, and yeah i think so too.
niez - yes niez, YES!
myra - oh please do, i never like him anyways.
Post a Comment