Even when I was sitting on THAT seat (F16), I still couldn’t believe myself. I was too excited, I elbowed my sister every time the ads/trailer changed. I counted every second, wishing the movie never ended, but it did sadly HAHA. The coke left untouched, preparing myself for not having the trouble to go to the bathroom hehe.
And it started.
It was okay. No, it was more than okay. It was AWESOME! Though, you will grow tired of the kissing scene eventually. They kissed almost every time they met. Sure it said so in the book, but this is a movie, if you can cut down some of the other scene, why not the kissing as well? Other than that, it was pretty much cool. There were lots of flash back too, which was kind of similar to the book. And the war was undeniably splendid!
Oh and, there was a part where they had to rehearse how to handle the newborns, Alice was such a cutie. She and Jasper both were. If you’ve seen the movie, you’d know what I mean hehe. And there were some of the scenes surprised me. Obviously, I’ve forgotten the details from the book. But it was cool, trust me. Jacob, is as always annoying, but hilarious. He actually said, “I am hotter than you” to Edward. And I swear, the entire hall laughed. Definitely worth your 12 bucks.
Bella was wearing a wig. Huh.
One thing I realized, NEVER EVER EVER wears a new shoe into a cinema. It’ll get stepped eventually. Unless your leg is shorter than mine, which I highly doubt.
Other than that, have fun watching!
3 comments:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR FACEBOOK !
tidak!!!!!!!! ak jeles...
i have a hectic weird life rite now... only can dream to watch this movie... JELES!!!
myza - hehe :)
Post a Comment