Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thank You, you.

Someone gave me a chocolate just now. Ferrero Rocher. I don’t adore chocolate that much, so usually I would refuse without second thoughts, but I didn’t. What makes this one so special? It’s just an expensive thing with nothing more than a sweet substance made of cocoa and sugar. But, it’s the person who gave me this chocolate that matters. We were good friends before. And then something came up, she had her own opinions and I had mine. Since then, we barely even talk. It was one semester of awkwardness. Bumping into each other wasn’t really a good idea since we don’t know where to begin talking, even say hi. But, thank goodness things are better now, and we get along just fine, though I know she can never really forgive me for what I have done. There is still some gauche in our little conversations. But that’s okay, at least we are speaking now.

Speaking of Ferrero Rocher, I never had one in years. And that specific species is my least favorite of all the chocolates. My fav is Mars and Daim hehe. If you remember well, Ferrero Rocher is similar to our local made chocolate named Roka, isn’t it? Different is, the expensive ones have an almond inside, while the 3o cents is empty. But after eating three of those expensive chocolates, and had some arguments about it with the person who gave me the chocolate, I admit Ferrero Rocher is much nicer. And who knows, someday I would actually buy it for myself hehe. So thank you for reminding me of Ferrero Rocher and sorry for everything. I really have missed you.

1 comment:

Juno said...

is it me? i do miss u too al..='(