So that night, we get talking about men. Fitri told me that men are like steel. Stainless/magnetic steel, that is capable of being attracted by magnets. This makes women the magnet. Note: Hot women ONLY. The hotter the woman is, the stronger the magnet will be. And according to Alfie, the three most important things are FBB, face, boobs and buttocks (mind the language please). As we were browsing through Andalus, (OMG there were so many) girls dressed up to look hot, whether it is hot pants, skinnies, short skirts, tube top, bare back, or whatever the hell is, they just HAVE to dress up. And what for? Just for the sake of chilling at a place where they serve shisha and Arabian foods that is no more than a high class Mamak stall? Huh.
Anyways, they dressed up fine. So fine, they manage to show off every flesh they have for men to see. And Fitri was more than happy to lay eyes on them HAHA. And he was more than glad to comment on every girl he saw. Not really pretty. Like a slut. Too skinny. Too tall. Fake hair. The make-up is too thick. Not enough clothes. Not enough skin. Don’t like that kind of face. Ass too small. Breast too big. Not stable. So on, so forth.
And I am more than curious to know what my guy friends think of their girl friends. Sometimes, you can see their gaze is not exactly at the right spot when they were talking to a girl, or even sneak over the passersby, or the hot cafeteria/photocopy/shop lady, and who knows the cleaner lady? Grr are you guys that desperate? And of course, if you’re lucky enough, you get to see those boyfriends’ hand running up and down their girlfriends’ body, finding a nice spot to land. Hah, how pathetic. Really, are that all you guys see in a girl? Three most amazing things attached together? No, don’t answer that. But apparently, not all men are like that, some say they prefer personality over looks. Seriously? I doubt that.
* * * * * * * * * *
Me: Sometimes I don't understand why people say I'm stubborn. I think, most of the times, I'm the one who back off.
He: You back off, but you left the impression that you’re still disagree with it. You back off just for the sake to avoid the argument.
p/s: I've gained 5kgs due to consistent consume of nasi lemak. Mesti makcik tu letak drugs sebenarnya kan? haihh.
p/p/s:

hmm?
8 comments:
i am just interested in the p/s part.
I lost 2 kgs but bukan lah nak bangga pon. rasa tak sihat sebab hari-hari makan nasi putih +yong tau foo. takde sayur, takde buah. protein pon diragui.
hee.
Babe, as long your health is okay, you got nothing to worry~
my health is just fine. but the guilt is what kills me. i stopped jogging and tennis. plus, my sleeping order is a mess. and that my dear, is very unhealthy.
thanks anyways.
bila alya fathi membuat kajiannya..woooot3 o_O
Hi Alya ! I'm so happy for youuu and Faris :) 4 years and counting !
bwahahahhaha peaceee !
naqi - ye wooot wooot =))
sera - paleee hotaaak dieee
elelele padahal suka !
siapa fariss?????????????????
faris?the faris,dear?hehe
Post a Comment