So it’s exam period, the perfect timing to see who your real friends are. So far, I only got two. How about you? Careful around this time, because some people get nasty, real nasty. Sure they can smile before you, but wait until they turn around. I see a hidden battle. And when you show another side of you that they don’t want to see, they’ll choose the words to say carefully, so you won’t be suspicious. Funny, isn’t it?
Back to brain damage, I went out of the room to get some fresh air. And midnight’s air is always refreshing. As I let my mind loose at the edge of the balcony, I couldn’t help but sneak my head a little bit just to get enough breezes, when two guys, Indonesian if I’m not mistaken, shouted (while waving cheerfully)
“Hi sister, hi sister, HIIII!!!”
… and I chuckled. Just like that, they made my day. Hmm:)
p/s: ei, rasa nak makan sizzling mee yang dekat midvalley foodcourt tu.
"The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs."
4 comments:
haha sempat lagi nak makan sizzling :D
semua pon bergini !!
"computer readings"??ngaaaaaaa
der,,nuffnang tu kasi letak sume coding yg die bagu tu..
baru dpt glitterati..
baru mashyuk..
sizzling mee here we come..
wooooooooooot
cau cin cau..
gud lux der..
kim slm kt minah indon..
wakakakka
asna - bergini tu apa?
naqi - sizzling mee here we come ye?? celah mana kau datang nya.
Sedih baca post ni :( I'm having friend problems aih. I miss having you and sera and izat around. Have loads to tell you guys actually and loads to ask too. Heh heh. Will have to do it soon. Maybe I pergi menyemak kat bilik korang jap before school ends :)
Post a Comment