Sunday, January 03, 2010

Age Matters :)

This is not really a tag but I’d love to know what my friends have done with their time in all those successful years of living. It’s easy. All you have to do is list down all the interesting things you’ve done according to your age.

I’m twenty, so 20 things it is.

1. I was once drowned in a water fall somewhere in Perak, and surprisingly I can still think “If I am going to die, so be it” translated to our Bahasa, “Mati pun mati la” I was twelve.
2. I witnessed a hit and run car accident right in front of my eyes (approximately around ten feet’s top) on Morning of Eid and the blood splashed onto my Baju Kurung. I was five. I guess that’s why I’m hemophobia.
3. I have used contact lenses for eight years now, and my powers haven’t increased yet! Good job!
4. I ran away from home and I wrote a note to my mom saying: “Mama, please don’t call the cops. I will be okay.” Only now I realize it was a fool. Haihh. I was eleven.
5. I joined a Mandarin singing competition and won third place HAHAHA! I was sixteen.
6. I went on a trip to Genting Highlands for two days and a night only with my friends and under no adult’s supervision hehe.
7. I painted my room purple and white with a red curtain. Cool!
8. I was the official sushi fan but no longer interested after visiting the ‘Gross Pictures’. Eew.
9. I have once bought a condom at Guardian Pharmacy. They say, you do crazy stuff on sixteen!
10. I managed to play tennis properly and really hoping of becoming one of the Mustangs in the future, Insha’Allah.
11. I was the Head Girl for my Secondary School, and being that, I must do everything including lead the Muslims girls for Yaasin recitation in public.
12. I un-deliberately opened a porn site when I was in Form Four. <-- that's sixteen.
13. I was one of the Chinese Dancing Dancers when I was eight HAHAHA! And I still kept the pinky-furry-fan.
14. I graduated Tae Kwon Do with a First Dan Black Belt *proud* 
15. I puked in my dad’s Volvo after eating a lot of Maggie Mee. Like a LOT. Ah well, I was seven.
16. I joined the debate team at the age of fourteen, and public speaking at the age of sixteen and seventeen and humiliated myself by representing my schools.
17. I love love love and will keep loving Salmon dishes.
18. I faked a scream in my own bedroom when I was twelve in order to get my dad’s attention but alas he ignored me =.=
19. I once confessed to my so-called love of my life (konon gila eh) named Muhammad Faris.
20. I fainted at the sight and smell of blood in a train!

So I'm Tagging:
Aimi Fathi
Serra Nasir
Afiq Azlan
Amirah Izham
Erli Jasmi
Haziq Salleh
Niez Latif

4 comments:

Mira said...

#4. EPIC!HAHAHAHA
#19. i respect you for that.

ejasmi said...

"I was the Head Girl for my Secondary School, and being that, I must do everything including lead the Muslims girls for Yaasin recitation in public."

aku ske sgt yg nih beb...huhu..head girl??mesti ko garang gelo kan??takut!!!!

N said...

huyo, yg 19 tuh ak pon serius respect ko. bagos.

btw, camne nk buat ni~ haha

Nik Alya said...

mira - HAHAHA number 4 memang epic! takleh lupa doh!

to both mira n niez - yesss number 19 was the hardest so far. takleh tido kot semalam tu HAHA!

erli - takyah nak respect mana ah. baca yaasin pun macam haram je. dulu tak garang ah. chill je. hehe