It's holiday. So to kill time, I was blog-stalking. And I found blogs, of course duhh. But it was those kinds of blogs. So I came across the topic of why do I always run away from seeing those gedik people (includes girls and guys):
First, it’s their fond of using photoshop to add/mix/paste up anything/everything to their photos and claimed it as a successful piece of art work, whereas the only object contains in the picture is their face and writings of their unpopular names. Like hello, in case you people haven’t notice, professionals use photoshop to make ads or even to fix broken pictures, not to show off the world that “hey look, I’m good in photoshop by editing my own face!”. LAME.
Second, the annoyingly stupid confession of “I’m ugly” or “I’m fat” on the caption of their pictures and post it all over the net. Oh spare me bitches, if you think you are one, you won’t strike the pose and post it in your lame blog or facebook for that matter. That just shows how desperate you are in demanding a comment.
Third, the pose. Yes, the pose. You know, the kind of lame post you all have during MySpace time, which the angle of the camera is most likely to be thirty degrees above your head and oh, don’t forget to smile! It’s the kind of picture everyone will go “Kawaiiiiii!!” Admit it, we all have that time. But that was twelve years ago. Move on! You’re not in high school anymore. But I’m not saying it’s wrong to have it in your OWN possession.
Fourth, I just have to say the camera. It’s a trend now to carry those bulky SLR everywhere. What, people suddenly just got rich and buy their kids the latest accessories, or stupid? Call me old-fashioned but I actually respect people’s passion for art. Certain people. They don’t go around everywhere and bring that gigantic, fragile thing just to take pictures of their unseemly naked friends. And you people are actually competing with each other in what model brand your parent bought for you. How pathetic. You know, we used to call people who use Sony’s SLR as orange. That means freshies, beginners. Because back then, Sony was still new in producing cameras, what’s more SLR? It’s not that Sony is no good, no. No offense to anybody seriously, but in my observation, Sony is one company that doesn’t really have a main specific personality. They tried to build everything, and I do mean everything, including cars! But to those people who know what you are buying, then that’s good.
Fifth, I just dislike them. Those people. They are the people who make me wonder why I even exist to see them. Eew.
4 comments:
hahaha babiiii terasa siaaaal !!
hehe maaf :) tak sengaja
setuju tentang semua.
=)
hehe thank you =)
Post a Comment