Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Zip Your Lips like Padlock

I once said, “the itch to blog was irritating”. It still is, just that my brain always fail to synchronize with my hands to jot it down once I feel the need to express my anger or happiness or sadness or just about anything. And that, I don’t call myself a real blogger. Hmm.

So it’s holiday now. And for once, it feels so good to be home. Away from everybody else, away from classes, away from annoying people, away from hypocrites, plus free wifi, free aircond, free meals, free EVERYTHING!  Honestly, I kinda miss my old crowd. We were fun, like real fun! And always tell everything, even if one of us talked behind our back. It was honest, and as the saying goes, honesty is the best policy.

Maybe I should just stay put for a while and figure things out. And maybe my subconscious is telling me that too! And perhaps all the while the distraction was just a way of telling myself that I am more than prepared to turn over a new leaf, clean slate. Hmm in time, in time.

5 comments:

Sera said...

Alya emoshitt ;o hahaha ! wey title tu aku tau kau nak tujukan kepada sapa , sama seperti aku mahu menujukan kepada aunt aku skrg ! mama aku kata dia talk deprived masa kat kb jadi layan je la now huahuahuahuahauhaha sera mmg baik kan !! eee aku pon stress gila !

Nik Alya said...

haha true true. very true. mmg untuk dia pun. tak reti nak senyap.

ime.fathi said...

kte ke?? like i care.HAHAHA

Nik Alya said...

terasa ke?? haha. no la.

Alyaa said...

Awat?