Oh, before it’s too late, SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD! Saying the wish in Malay sounds a LOT more meaningful than in English yes? This year’s Raya was more fun than the year before cause we got to celebrate it with Aimi in the picture. Though the statistics of people’s survey showed this year Raya is rather dull, but not for me or the rest of my family. Hope it’s the same with you guys too!
These are some of the pictures for this time’s Raya.

The Kampung.

Syafiq Fathi, Pak Lang with Irfan Al-Fathi, and Eilyas Fathi.

Eilyas with his transformer car. He called it 'ayai', and I'm still figuring out why.

Faris Fathi and the Fathi Dads discussing the guest list for Barbeque Night.
First Syawal.

Simon wants 'angpau' as well hehe.

Pak Utih, Hanif Fathi, Mak Utih and cute Little Erina Fathi.


Faris.

Hanif.

This boy went and salam-ed all the uncles but never take the money. Haihh..

Danish Fathi and Aimi Fathi.

Amni Fathi and Aimi Fathi.

Alya Fathi, Aimi Fathi and Amni Fathi.
And my favorite pictures of my friends during their Raya.

Three craziest sisters alive!

Though this doesn't really look like a Raya picture, I just can't resist on posting Sera in Baju Kurung. Not to mention her face looks like mannequin. Haha.

Too bad little Alyaa Izzati was born a bit too late, or else it would've been four beautiful young ladies. We don't see four much around do we?? Three is the usual, even mine.

They all look the same to me. That's what makes this picture perfect!

For this one, I prefer their family portrait, but since it's not that appropriate to put other people's parent's photo in a stranger's blog, so I picked the second best.

Cute little boy's expression is PRICELESS.
And most favorite of all:

-credits to all owners for each picture-
4 comments:
sera comel teramat!
nice one babe! meriah habis. WEIH ANGKAT TEPON/REPLY MSG I LAHHHHHH. Okay see you soon. Save em stories! I miss you girls. Hmm, lama tak dengar khabar si Izat. At least Sera meladang ngan I. You?
Chett.
muka busuk . haha
muka busuk lagi bacin...haha
u know 'bacin'..??haha
Post a Comment