Friday, September 18, 2009

BAHAGIA

Ecstatic means extremely excited or happy or overpowered by emotions. And yes, that is what I am experiencing right this instant! Hehe. My sister just flew back from Sarawak a few hours ago and we, all of us, took her at the LCCT with a smile on our faces especially Dad and Mom. I know they were the happiest parents on earth that moment to finally see the backseat of our Mercedes Benz being fully-furnished by their three lively daughters! Then Kak Amni said:

“Dah lama tak duduk penuh tiga orang kan?”

And Aimi replied:

“Ye lah. Sekali setahun je kot dapat.”

I can only donate a grin on my face. Indeed, Aimi was right. She only comes back once a year. Well, as the saying goes, half is better than none, so yeah, once a year is better than never. Unlike everyone else, I am so glad Aimi prefers so much to come back home rather than traveling the world on holidays. Family comes first, right?

Haihh and so, on the way back home, we sang Here With Me – Dido together! Heheheh! Happy times.

I AM INDEED THE HAPPIEST SISTER ON EARTH FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK!

&& Today was such a productive day, I think. I manage to sew and alter my Baju Kurung and repair my jeans! I can sew people! Hehe.

I didnt hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here
I dont want to move a thing, It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am, Ill do what I want, But I cant hide
I wont go, I wont sleep, I cant breathe
Until youre resting here with me
I wont leave, I cant hide, I cannot be
Until youre resting here with me

I dont want to call my friends, They might wake me from this dream
And I cant leave this bed, Risk forgetting all thats been

Oh I am what I am, Ill do what I want, But I cant hide
I wont go, I wont sleep, I cant breathe
Until youre resting here with me
I wont leave, I cant hide, I cannot be
Until youre resting here with me

4 comments:

Afiq said...

haha.

happy gile member ak nih.

dah pandai jahit dh sekarang.

next year boleh ar tempah baju melayu sepasang ni..

Sera said...

ceyy kau jahit butang je kaaan, ku tau ! hahaha :P

eh btw mst kak meni rasa cm aku bila balik jakarta kan hehehe

Alyaa said...

happy bangat eh? bagus bagus. happy raya babe!

PutraRocker said...

baju melayu cekak musang 1 raya thn dpn maw siap..!hahahaahaha