Saturday, October 03, 2009

If a Song Could Get Me You

Wow, just how anymore tired can I feel? Have you ever felt like you’ve given everything you seem to have nothing left in you? Is that feeling empty? Humor me.

So far I have only seen college relationships end in heartache and suffering. Sad isn’t it? :(
Don't give in to simple infatuation. Lust is a virus, infatuation is its vector and heartache is its disease. Remember this always.

However this isn't always the case. Sometimes it is an unavoidable outcome in the sense that sometimes it just isn't the fault of the couple.

First, it’s engagement ring,
Then here comes the wedding ring,
Finally, the unavoidable suffering.

"It’s like I wake up every morning and I fail."
-Rita, I Am Sam.

Yeah. So I can relate.


I need to work hard so I can get that great feeling, like my strokes can pass through the nets. I need my alter ego now, where art thou?

1 comment:

PutraRocker said...

sabar dan ikhlas pasti hasilnya manis...wahahahahahaahaah

may the lady luck smiles upon you..o_O