I am now in chapter 5, five more to go. Hopefully, I can finish it all by tonight and have a good rest before tomorrow’s exam so that I won’t be blurring just like the last paper on Management. Blergh!
Oh, the reason I’m writing this in between chapters is because I feel gloomy. KakMeni is leaving. (Note: her real name is Amni) She is leaving for UNIMAS in Sarawak! (Like duh, UNIMAS itself stands for University Malaysia Sarawak :) Well first of all, CONGRATULATIONS! But I do have a lot of things on my mind that I would very much like to spill on her face. And those are:
- Of all the Universities in Malaysia, why on earth would you pick the one that will send you 100miles away by AIR?!
- How the hell can you leave me again after all these while; form1 in Perak, form 4 in Malacca, Matric in Negeri Sembilan, and Diploma in Terengganu???
- Can you not just stick nearby??
- Who would be my driver now ha??
- Who would go shopping with me??
- Who shall I sleep with now??
- Who will draw the lines on my face when we have kenduri to attend??
- Who will scold me of my stupidity and dumbness??
Who? Who? Whoooo???? I can’t believe you. I seriously can’t. And no, I can’t spill those things on your face as well. You seemed extremely excited about going there and pursue your dream of becoming an Engineer. And of course, the course they offered is also something that you have always wanted after all the efforts you’ve put through the whole of your diploma years. Just, I really hope you’d choose somewhere much much nearer. I can’t bear being left alone again.
I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Good luck!!! May Allah’s bless will always be with you.
Since I didn’t have the chance to say all of these things to Aimi before, all of that applies to you as well!
And oh, you also mentioned “takpelah, boleh dia tengok-tengokkan mama ngan ayah”; has it ever crossed your mind who’s been doing that these past few years especially when I was in form 4? Who made breakfast for ayah when mama is not around? Who cleaned the house especially YOUR room? Who’s the one has to bear with all the babbling from Siti when she actually lived with us? I’m not bragging about the things I’ve done here, but given that you accidentally point out the wrong thing not at the best moment, give some thoughts please, dear sister.
Gah. I’m going back to my unfinished chaptersss nowzzz. Wish me luck for tomorrow’s paper, people! Go figure!
2 comments:
kak meni !! spa kita ku mcm manee ! :/
serra - kakmeni cakap, macam la ko tu dah balik sini. haha.
Post a Comment