Sunday, June 28, 2009

Introduction to Computer Organization

It’s over now. Say it with me people, OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Well, I hope it is. Please don’t make me repeat that subject. Hee=))

And I’m home.

Gah, I will miss that class, and our (Alyaa and I) paper-chat-moments for sure. There was a lot of stuff we talked about; tennis, bowling, Syafiq, those guys, and those girls. Haihh. And ICO paper was sort of okay I think. Thanks to a few people that kept me companied that night.

Diy and I talked on the phone for a few minutes but I forgot what she said. Haha. Ariff sent a motivational message, which is not likely to follow. And Alyaa called me a few hours later, and we chatted for half an hour. And she annoyed me with this:

Alyaa: Al, I want to tell you something.
Me: What?
Alyaa: Hold on.
Me: What la? (and I really thought it was something urgent and probably have to wait for her roommate to get out of the room before spilling it to me)
Alyaa: HOLD ON. Just a little more. Okay okay wait for it ... wait for it ... AL, I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 7!! BOOYEAH!!
Me: Siot je *boyan betul*

I ate MI SEGERA MAMEE SLLRRRP! PERENCAH MI REBUS PEDAS GILERR to keep me awake and it tasted like oil dipped noodle. Yucks! To everybody, don’t buy that stuff:( ... I managed to finish all chapters before going to sleep, but for chapter 6 & 7, sekali pandang je. Humph.

Well well, KakMeni just left this morning. I didn’t send her to the airport, because then no one will send me back. I’m all alone now tsk tsk.

No comments: