Monday, June 22, 2009

The Wrap-up of Short Semester

Pull the curtain down and a big round of applause for short semester has ended very nicely. I never thought I would say this, but I LOOVVVEEEE SHORTSEM!! =))

Everything seems to fall into place without any intrusion in this very short semester. I have changed a lot, I made new friends, and even my days are being well-scheduled by hours! I have also learned that true friends are the ones that stick with you till the end no matter what. No backstabbers! Since not everyone is taking short semester, so my friends have been shortlisted to a few people only, Diyana Ghazali, Alyaa Ramli, Amirah Izham, Ariff Omar and Najwani Razali. Haihh...

To:

Diyana Ghazali and Najwani Razali – thank you for the lovely tennis moments and dinner times.

Alyaa Ramli – thank you for being my group mate and giving me the rides to class.

Amirah Izham – thank you for every moment you spent with me no matter where, especially at the tennis court! =))

Ariff Omar – well, most of the time, you are such a pain in the ass but thank you for sticking around.

THANK YOU PEOPLE!!

I haven't given much thought on certain things and I am not going to. I realistically do not need to torture my soul with such venomous thoughts and emotions. May the fire in me ceased to embers and ashes. Let the water and air flow through me, healing the scars and reducing the pain. I shall bury the throes of the past. Never to be exposed in daylight again. All dead. Gone forever.

The semester started with a simple one subject registration, done by the dearest Dalila and my room is located one level above the previous one which is H3.1. Classes were on Tuesday and Wednesday only, 2-5 p.m. and the rest of my days would be spent on tennis 5-7. Alyaa and I spent 16 bucks on the same note book we shopped at KLCC’s Kinokuniya, Jordi Labanda’s (but she never used it because too sayang). Myra and I would spend a dime just to eat lovely foods outside UIA. Diyana introduced Kak Naj and I to V-soy, which I don’t adore that much. Ariff and I spent our precious sleeping time just to go and watch Diy on a play called “Who’s afraid of Farabi?” and I have to listen to him nagging about the script which he didn’t really understand. Alyaa and her Syafiq also introduced me to a burger stall somewhere in Taman Melati where the taste of the burger is super-fine! Haihh... too many beautiful things happened in such short period. I shall hope all of this stuff will never end. Again, a bunch of thanks to all of you!
Photobucket
And some of my Thursdays’ and Fridays’ morning would be spent coaching Ra in tennis. I saw the progress she made every week, and she’s getting better every time. So I guess you did practice back at home. Sorry for doubting you my dear. I really hope you could stroke happily with Amir, just the way you imagined. And also sorry for all those burning remarks you had to hear from me, hehe. So when’s the next game??

&& all in all, I had a great short semester!

"It’s not how we start it, but how we end it" Chef Didier, Last Holiday.

I can’t agree with you more. Now that the ending is almost here, let’s finish this with style.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

arghh!! malunyeeee!!!! ahahahahhaah!! next game next game! let's playyy!!! yay!! hehe!
=D

Alyaa said...

oi oi 19 buck ah jordi labanda. takpe next sem i guna ahhh. haritu my sister beli dua pfft tak aci gila bukan duit sendiri pun tamak tamak.

and thank you babe, for sharing the stories ;) heeee.

Nik Alya said...

ra - hahaha. yea next game cepat cepat!! cant wait!

alyaa - oh 19 eh?? i forgot le. haha. next sem buku i dah jadi cam roti canai la pulak. tak aci!! oh youre welcome.

Sera said...

ahh ku tahu , short sem mu suka benda lain kaaan hahahaha

ime.fathi said...

betol betol betol tu seyra.agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

PutraRocker said...

I LOVE SHORT SEM TOO..wakakaka

when u gonna b my coach huh..?=))

Nik Alya said...

serra && ime - watevssss!!!

naqi - bile2 pon boleh nye.

Diyana said...

awwwwww.

Nik Alya said...

diy - awww?? just awww?? hmph!