Ah well, I didn't do much except sleep, eat, read and online. My study desk is a mess from the dangerous stacks of notes and books, but I was too absorbed into being lazy that I let them be as they are. If only Sunday lasts till next week, and the next, and the next...
And again, the net seemed to be something eccentric yet familiar. Hence, I shall blog since I have a lot of pending photos and incidents. I will start from the last week of September, which are our last days of Ramadhan before enjoying the blissful days of Eid.
*
We started our journey back to Kelantan on the 26th (which is one day early from the original plan) soon after my sister got back from her office. Since we departed an hour before the breakfasting, without hesitating, my dad drove us to the KL Road House Grill. Heh. It was like a dream come true to me as I’ve been longing to devour a nice and fine cooking steak, and RoadHouseGrill is simply irresistible. These are some shots from the place that I manage to take before gobbling the lovely steak. Haha. Oh and not to mention, the toilet is nice too. Enough on the 26th as the rest of the day is spent on the car heading back towards our hometown while listening to dad’s favourite singer, Rod Stewart.

*
In view of the fact that we arrived on the 27th morning just in time for sahur, my granny has prepared something for us. And upon being tired from the long hour journey, we go straightly to bed after Subuh prayer and woke up around 1 p.m., oh at least I do. Nothing much happened on that day, as all we did was just cold storage shopping for eid. We also paid a visit to mom’s side at Kota Bharu (oh, dad’s side is at Bachok btw).
*
28th passed by with cleaning up dad’s house and apparently we found some really old stuff in the fridge. I meant really really old. It’s from 1997!!! And yeah, my granny LOVES to keep stuff until God knows how long will it be. You should meet my granny, she’s classic. Haha. Then we had breakfasting together. That’s all, but it was tiresome to clean the not-so-big house with all the little fragile things kept inside.

*
The 29th was spent by cleaning up mom’s house la pulak. Haihh.. Penat tahu tak?? Then the best part came, we went to the tailor’s to get our Baju Raya. Wee!!~ Mine is green while my sister is light purple, mom’s dark purple, and dad’s purplish pink. Yeah, I know, I’m the alien! Well well .. for the breakfasting time, we asked each family to come over to granny’s house to break together. It was nice seeing them again after a long long time. Felt like family again. Haha.
*
Okay.. let’s just pass the 30th for nothing exciting happened on the day itself just the arriving of the rest of my cousins after all the daddy’s-working-moment and highway-jam ended. Lucky us, we came back early (I say way way early) and somehow my dad took a long week holidays. Mhm.. how surprising.
ttfn. cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment