Monday, October 20, 2008

Of Stupidity and Dull

Also, I came to the conclusion that no matter how many times you read her short notes a.k.a. lecture handouts, you won't get it unless you're
a) naturally intellectual
b) read & understand the textbook
c) do extra research
d) answer past-year questions.

So yeah I'm really that dumb. I’m the kind that focus in class, but if you’re like that, how can I ever concentrate in what you’re teaching me! I do get the concepts and theories if, and if only, my study-first priority overwhelms me. And how often does that happen? Ha-ha, mostly on a last minute basis. Go figure!

Well, that was a rather interesting opening I shall say. The thing is, I’ve just gone through exams week and I should say it was horrible. For starter, I went out an hour early from the Math exam, and IL was simply dreadful. Luckily Programming was a wee bit for me. Hah I just can’t imagine Gombak now. To whoever read this, pray to God that I shall pass all the exams and live happily ever after in Gombak. Thank you. Cheers:)

No comments: