I know the title sounds ridiculous, but hey, there's simply no other words to describe the state.
Anyways, who are my best friends? Well, I think instead of who, it should be what...
My best friends are food and photography.
I can't live without the two and they go quite harmoniously with each other.
Flavours, textures, colours...
They feed me with happiness and satisfaction. They are better than any other friend on the whole world. At least they won't backstab or criticise me as often as many others do. Maybe food poisoning's a way of betrayal, but I don't want to take that into consideration since it happens rarely.
These two best friends comfort me whenever, wherever, however. Thus, I'm blessed with such company and joy. Cheers to food, eating, photography, camera and pictures! Erm, blogging should be my best friend too since it eases my pain and takes my mind off from nasty things.
cheers.
5 comments:
my bestest friends:
-food
-manga
-music
-i know it's wrong but heck i wanns write this down anyways; ville valo.HAHA..
and matthew gray gubler.
They complete my world....
hahaha. yea yea you got that right. but tell u wut, food is the best! huahua
cheers to Sheera ? no ? uhuuu :(
ngok ah
ape2 je
ye ye cheers to sheera
English dah exempted pun still, "bestest". Mcm mana ar kau org nak maju?
Elok2 skit!
Post a Comment