Tagged by:
'he doesnt want to be mentioned'
5 things found in my bag:
1. my nokia 6288
2. my purse
3. skinfood purple eye-liner
4. nikkon coolpix (i dun remember the model)
5. tissue
5 favourite things in my room:
1. my favourite novels
2. my comfy bed
3. lappy
4. the 'book'
5. my window
5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Go on a roadtrip with friends in Malaysia
2. Travelling around the world
3. Shop till I drop
4. Shoot award-winning photographs (ahah!)
5. sleep and go online whenever i wanted without mom to stop
5 things I'm currently into:
1. Photography (not really 'currently' since I was into it since some time back)
2. reading blog updates
3. listening to 'next to you' and 'i will be'
4. Sleeping 8-10 hours a day- maybe more, sometimes less...
5. Walking around KL all alone with my camera
I'm going to tag:
1. ra
2. fathy
3. merz
4. serara
5. nazriq
have fun people!! keep tagging!! hahaha.
2 comments:
interesting...
nk bt cmni gak aa
hehehehehe
what book, btw?
ohho.
book??? heheh. secret. its not really a diary so i dun know wut to call it. deng!
Post a Comment