Assalamualaikum and hello.
I finally got my hands on one of the computers at home, and it screamed TRANSFER PICTURES, so yeah. While I'm currently in between of sending resumes to a lot of companies, I decided to polish my blog a little bit. Just a little bit. And transfer and upload pictures while at it. My, this place has become boring with all the small grey letters.
Like I said before, I did not take a lot of pictures in Egypt, rather videos. So these pictures are for the places I find most absolutely interesting and worth keeping a picture. Although I must say, there was one place called The Valley of The King, where all the pharaoh's tombs lie, it was so beautifully crafted and designed, but alas no picture-taking is allowed. Sorry.
That's the Pyramid, the largest one there.
They call this are, the panorama. As you can see, all three pyramids are visible from afar, but not too far for you to snap them all. It is said there are 114 pyramids altogether, but these three are the famous ones, possibly because they're the big ones.
Remember I said The Valley of The Kings is a no-camera entry? This is the entrance of that beautiful place, inside there. Almost all of the discovered pharaohs tombs are rebuilt, but entrance is only allowed for some of them. If you want to visit them all, extra money is needed. And they do not charge you cheap. It will only be the tomb, with the excellent crafting from their years, which is thousands of years ago, but still amazingly preserved. Only one Pharaoh is placed here, the youngest of them all, Tut Ankh Amun, while the rest of the pharaohs are in the Egypt Museum (also no cameras allowed, so no pictures too).
The Valley of The Queens entrance.
Crafted walls at Luxor Temple.
This is the inside of Karnak Temple. Those crafted pillars are the original pillars from the pharaohs centuries but was initially destroyed by the earthquake and sandstorm. So they patched it all back up together and rebuild the place to its eternal glory and made this a tourist hotspot. Expensive tickets.
Hieroglyph. Soooo prettyyyyy.
Another tourist spot in Luxor for souvenirs. They lie good, you just have to be better.
This is the other Salahuddin Al-Ayubi's citadel. He has three, one in Cairo, this one's in Alexandria, another one is in Israel.
Mama and ayah :)... to be continued (apparently it is a lot haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment