Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Bucket List.


Because I love making lists and I’m currently putting off cleaning my room which floors are beautifully decorated with piles of sandwiched-clothes and those 14 bags from my third floor dormitory and boxes of old junks, I decided to put together a list of the things I want/am excited to do the rest of my life, though yesterday was successfully spent coiling in the comfort of home-bedspread for hours before realizing its time for dinner. ! And hopefully, I’ll be able to do most of them, if not all.

A rather random list of stuff to do before I die. Updating this from time to time whenever something comes up.

·   Get my dose of the sun and the sea (well, not so much the sun part but definitely the sea! – beach??)! After hearing too much fun my friends are having in islands, I was hooked to seawater and being out in the middle of the ocean where the waves look scary and beautiful at the same time!
·   Maybe at the same time, have a picnic or a barbeque with friends!
·   Have a well-planned out dinner with girlfriends before graduating. Dresses, shoes and make ups!
·   Finish reading all the books I bought using the Book Voucher. Four books to be exact. When will I find the time?
·      Give out a speech in front of a crowd.
·      Have a photo shoot in a place chock-full of strangers.
·      Have a photo shoot in a beach.
·      Witness a bookstore wedding.
·      Have a slap bet against someone and win it.
·      Street paint.
·      Hug a random stranger.
·      Dye hair blonde.
·      Learn a martial art.
·      Graduate on time.
·      Join a school rally.
·      Get photo/s in an exhibit.
·      Watch a Broadway musicale in NY.
·      Ride a hot air balloon.
·      Get lost in a foreign place.
·      Live in NY for a year.
·      Vandalize a big wall.
·      Meet Kate Middleton/Jared Padalecki.
·      Drive a bus just once.
·      Sleep overnight on the sand (not drunk).
·      Work as a waitress for a week.
·      Record something completely ridiculous in a professional studio.
·      Get someone gay to be straight.
·      Design a dress and have it realized.
·      Fall in love in the City of Love.
·      Have a professor bestfriend while still a student.
·      Steal a street sign.
·      Get photographed in a really famous magazine (lols-y but a girl can dream!).
·      Have a New Year’s Eve kiss.
·      Have a home studio.
·      Live in Paris/London for a year.
·      Visit at least 5 continents.
·      Sky diving / Bungee-jumping!

2 comments:

ADEEYA said...

Bunggee jumping :D hehee

Nik Alya said...

Hehe. Let's!