Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Background music on your blog, what is this, 6th Grade?


Pardon me but I feel like ranting today.

1. Your music interferes with my iTunes playlist and together they sound like two neighbors trying to out-volume each other at New Year’s.
2. Every time I click something on your page, your music starts over and over and over and over…
3. There’s a 99% that I don’t like your music choice because if we did share the same taste in music, you wouldn’t have background music on your blog.
4. Your blog would have been a bit interesting but I couldn’t find the thing that’s making the sound so I have to sit here telling my ears to bear with my curiosity and just bleed for a while then I just completely give up and not follow you at all.
5. It does not set the mood for your page. If it does set something, it sets annoyance and hatred in the hearts of the people who come across your blog.
6. Most of the time, your music player is obnoxious and big and sits on your blog like it owns the thing and your contents are just a side show, how can you not see that?
7. No. Just no.

No comments: