Thursday, September 09, 2010

Welcome Home, Aimi.

I have to admit, I’m usually not the type to get into a television series, but when I joined my roommate, Sera, to watch How I Met Your Mother for the first time, I was impressed. If there was ever a television show worth watching for life inspiration alone, it would be this dramatic series centred around New Yorkers’. In just a month, I have finished all five seasons of it, and are currently waiting patiently for the sixth round HEHE:D

That aside.

As we approach the end of Ramadan, I have come to realise that I did not do much of the Tarawih prayer, like we always did at home, with Dad as our Imam. And I kinda miss that. You know, all of us gather around, and pray together. And when it’s done, there is always time for more (supper, special during Ramadan).

Yesterday was the last day of Tarawih, as tomorrow is the 1st of Syawal. So, Happy Eid everybody! You guys must have been doing all the chores preparing for the big day, right? And probably only reading this in between times to hang on new curtains and changing table cloths. I, on the other hand, will only be on my way back to Kelantan after dawn. Let’s just hope the traffic jam is over, and we arrive safely. It’s time for the lagu-balik-kampung again – Celine Dion, Rob Stewart, Bee Gees, Deep Purple, Whitney Houston – haihh nice :)

Oh, and by the way, welcome home Aimi! She arrived yesterday, and we had our break fast at the lodge. It was a nice little family dinner, plus our cousin Ali.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

ime.fathi said...

eeee gmbr apa tu?? ugly fat me.euwwwww.merajok ah cmni !

PutraRocker said...

dari jauh ku sangat lapar bila tengok makanan itu..hahaaha

PutraRocker said...

dari jauh ku sangat lapar bila tengok makanan itu..hahaaha