Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update

I’m not an internet narcissist, but having them around is a big deal to me.

Right now I feel the sudden rush to write. I have words and phrases and sentences appearing in my head, begging to be typed, but they are all unrelated to one another like pieces of unsolved puzzle. Plus, I have no solid topic to write/rant about, so here I am, in the middle of the night, trying to put the words into writing. I don't think that I'll succeed so I'll just let this fingers type whatever my mind enlightens ‘em.

Yesterday was a public holiday. Just when everybody was excited about planning the rest of the weekend, some of our overly intellectual lecturers decided to have term paper. Make matter worse, the paper was extremely hard. I can see myself failing it. ERGHHHH HATE YOU! Some of the students (especially those bloody foreigners) cheated, and even discuss through texting. WHAT THE HELL?!! Haihh.

Today (again), a stranger texted me. Didn’t say what his name was, but he did emphasize on his gender (as if it makes any difference to me). Well I am extra cautious on this matter, because one) my mom told me not to talk to strangers, two) the first one was a joke. HAHA! Truth is, I don’t fancy nor appreciate my number being passed down to some strangers, no kidding. At least, have some decency to introduce yourself nicely first. And if you’re my friend, just ask from me.

So, Eid is nearer, and somehow Ramadan seemed short. It seems like only yesterday we started fasting. My one month fasting cum diet has become a disaster since I have been a weekly regular customer to Chilis (including Sera and Diy). Hence, the current irrational fear of eating except ‘berbuka’. Still, it does not help. At all. Speaking of Eid, there is still a lot to buy HIHI, especially for Aimi, since she’s only coming back two days before the first of Syawal. Haihh.

I think that’s about it for now. I can see sheep all over me now.

To those who visit my page regularly, I thank you. Next time I'll try to write more stuff that others can relate to. This is not a promise, but I'll try my best. Goodnight.

2 comments:

N said...

hurm, kat uniten, even paper yg senang pon foreigner ni cheats.

not only foreigners r, org mesia pon dok texting time exam bincang soklan. ade yg siap bwk note sorok bwh meja. geram je tgk.

Nik Alya said...

haihh tu lah. benci org yang suka meniru ni. go die die!!