Thursday, July 01, 2010

2/5

It has been a year since our last hang out. And that was during my birthday, well, almost a year. Some things have changed, either physically or mentally. But of course, we would always have our fun side, childish side, to last for eternity, I hope. Oh and one thing for sure that never changes, and may took awhile for it, that we don’t have boyfriends. Yet. Safe to say yet HI HI HI :D

We had a heavy breakfast at 9, knowing that it will be a pack, tiring day ahead of us. Konon eh.

Photobucket
The Kopitiam.

Photobucket
Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang.

Photobucket
Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng.

Photobucket
Half-boiled Egg.

And who on earth does not like to karaoke? EVERYONE LOVES IT! Be it English, Malay, Hindustan, rock kapak, jiwang, screaming, shouting, crying (?)! Like I said in one of the previous posts, and like we did every year, and I’m saying it now, we rock ‘I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing’ by Aerosmith! And this time, Aliah successfully hit the highest note, hoyeah! We kept on finding songs to nail, we lost track of the time until it appeared “GOODBYE” on the screen. And when we looked at the watch, it’s already been three hours HAHA!

Oh and, before this, I never like any of the world cup’s song. But now, since I have seen it, I think I like it. And you know what, Shakira is actually really pretty. And she dance so perfect! Haihh, I like already.

Photobucket
Karaoke time!

Photobucket
Look at those happy faces when it's time for karaoke.

Photobucket
And believe me, you DON'T wanna take the Mic away from her.

Photobucket
It's a duet. One of them is Rihanna, and the other is Ne-yo.

Photobucket
And this is Bole Chudiyan. Yes, we sang Hindustan! But it was so so hard!

Photobucket
Dance to the beat, WAKA WAKA! Hi hi hi.

Photobucket
They're still so excited.

Photobucket
Oh, this one is solo. Everyone gets their turn.

Photobucket
And as always, Aliah is the winner. Aiyoo. Ramizah and Alya, you two have to work harder next time okay!

Photobucket
The Gardens.
You know, you can buy this stuff here! But it's quite pricy, so you might as well buy things from IKEA. Cheaper.

Photobucket
Alolo tiyut.

Photobucket
Nice hair ey? She should be in a shampoo commercial.

Photobucket
This one too!

Photobucket
Aliah with her birthday present, Homemade Chocolate Cake, Ramizah gave.

Photobucket
Aliah's Chicken Chop.

Photobucket
Ramizah's Fish something ..

Photobucket
My Salmon something ..

Photobucket
The drinks, it was so cute that they put it in a mini jar.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baskin Robins. It's not the 31st, but it's Wednesday and I'm wearing pink! 2 scoop for a price of one. Woohoo!

Photobucket
Key chains Ramizah gave Aliah and I (it's a pair!) from the trip she went a few days back.

Lastly, us girls ..
Photobucket
Ramizah. My shoulder to cry, my partner in crime, my legal advisor, my free cupcakes baker :D
Aliah. My fun and laughter, bedtime story teller, my hooker, my driver :D
And I love them to bits.

5 comments:

Diyana said...

aww. alya, u and ur friends all look pretty! :')

@isHaH@but@lib said...

aL nyanyi jugak? hehe.
lagu ape deyh..?

Nik Alya said...

diy - aww thank you *blushing* HAHA!

aishah - hey mesti la. i wudnt miss the fun! semua lagu pun tibai! hehe

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. comel gila korang!!!

Nik Alya said...

:) thank you athirah :)