Samad is one of the top professors. He managed to invent a lies-detector robot, and will automatically slap the person who lies.
One day, he brought the robot home to show to his son, Ali. When he came back, Ali wasn’t there, and only comes back in the morning.
Samad: Where were you from?
Ali: There was an extra class, Dad.
*PLANG* the robot slapped Ali.
Samad: Son, I created this robot to detect lies and it will slap whoever that lies. Now, tell me the truth, why were you home so late?
Ali: I’m sorry Dad. I was at my friend’s watching movie.
Samad: What movie?
Ali: Papadom, Dad.
*PLANG*
Samad: Ali, don’t you dare lie to me. What movie?!
Ali: Sorry Dad, I was watching ... porno.
Samad was very upset with his son.
Samad: Son, what you did was very humiliating. How could you do this to me? What will become of you? When I was your age, I never did such thing!
*PLANG*
The robot slapped Samad. Things were awkward for awhile.
Then, Samad's wife came into the living room, she said “Both of you are just the same, don’t try to deny that honey. Where the acorn does fall? He is your son nonetheless ... “
*PLANG*
... and the robot slapped his wife.
7 comments:
hahahahahahhahahaha!! where did you get this? ke buat sendiri?
dalam bm pun ade,.tp lam bi,.ni 1st time bace,.hehe
hmm:)
apa hmm? jwb la. eish.
hahaha. ive read this a looong time ago. but i think it was in malay. then i just remembered it yesterday morning, so i thought, why not re-write it?? so yeah. im not sure if the original story line is still the same though.
hahahaha
salam ziarah.. nice blog...
Post a Comment