Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Slice pun boleh lah

Yesterday was very productive, I think. I manage to run 30 laps of the 200 meters track hehe. And the best part of yesterday was, after all the efforts I’ve put through getting my serve, and almost gave up, I altered a little part of my grip, and voila got myself a slice serve. Okay lah tu kan, daripada takda serve langsung. So yeah, coach said my grip was always the weirdest of all of his students. I’m a girl with spin forehand grip, one-handed backhand, and a slice serve. How anymore weird can I be? Freak. And today, lima round je dah pancit hadoi.

And yesterday also, the Malaysian Hockey team had practice at our turf. I was mesmerized to see the size of their goal keeper. Boy, are they big or what? And they (the goal keepers) had to do all this crap training with jumping, running side-by-side, and slide. Yes, slide! They had practice for that too! Amazing gila how they all slide. Kalau salah slide, nanti coach diorang membebel HAHAHA. If I’m not mistaken, there were three parts of the training, but I just couldn’t get my eyes off of those gigantic keepers, cause they’re so funny and not to mention the nearest to the running track, made it easier to skodeng. And all of them wore light blue t-shirt written ‘TEAM MALAYSIA’ on the back. Hehe teruja tengok diorang training, semangat!

Additional:
Esok ada tournament single and double dekat Jalan Duta. National Circuit, where all Malaysian Tennis Team will be there. I just hope my first wipe out wont be as low as zero. Hmm :)

8 comments:

ashraf said...

weeee~ i pon dah bersemangt nie :P

PutraRocker said...

run or just walk?freak la 30 laps
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

padan la pancit terus der..
skodeng je keja kau en..
bila la nak insap ni..
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH

Nik Alya said...

ashraff - good good!!

naqi - mesti la run, tapi bukan la sekali gus 30 kan. patah la kaki derr. 15 pagi 15 petang ah.

Diyana said...

good luck AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haziq said...

naqi pn cuak der ko lari 30laps...

kalo ak pon collapse kat situ gak klo lari 30laps tak henti..haha

Nik Alya said...

diy - thanks!

haziq - tahu takpa! naqi ngoks

ashraf said...

guys i deactivated my FB...anything please contact me at my blog k. :) i love u all

lufkin said...

u play tennis? will you be wearing like maria sharapova? haha..