So, yesterday was one of my cousins’ engagement. I didn’t even know she is 26 this year. That made me realized that next in line is my sister. Like my very own sister. Oh, we’re all grownups already. It’s just going to be a matter of time before she brings home the chosen one. THE ONE! *gasps*

*

The back view of the apartment.

The representative from the bride side. My Dad hehe.

Tepak sirih?



Bride.

**********
You again. I’ve had enough of you, seriously. This copy-paste style of yours has got to stop. I don’t feel honored at all. In fact, it’s really annoying. Don’t you have your own pencil to sketch your own life? Seriously, if you read it back, you’ll realize how pathetic you are. Is that how you want people to see you as?
So, go sketch!
8 comments:
I wanna get married , asap HAHA ! but I want babyblue & red roses all over the wedding hall ! future husband pls take note :p
family ak dh mula bercerita psl wedding aku.
SANGAT MENYERAMKAN.
i'm just 20, byk lg benda nk buat kot~
skrg all eyes focus on my sister pnye batch pulak.heck, maybe i will break the tradition and be the one yg kwin dlu.dgn bdk uia maybe.hahahahaha
I want to get married too. My uncle cakap dah besar dah 20 tahun boleh kahwin dah and you know what I said? I cakap takda calon. KESIANNNNNN.
sero gersang..haha
shuh2..g kawin cpt2
ayat petama tu tuju kat akak ek???
tak pe...tak kisah tuuu..mmg tak de plan nk kawin g...26 years old is just a number..but i feel young..hahaha...bleh ke gtu...
my taste cam dh betukar laaa...huhuh....
i am the chosen 1..wooooot3 o_O
Sera @haziq : eeeee mu meme nok make buku limo aku weyh !
Post a Comment