Sunday, February 14, 2010

I wish.

I want a break. Like a really long break. I wish to go to a beautiful place with a peaceful environment that can make me fall in love with it. The kind of place which you will remember five minutes after the plane boarded. In contrast to the meaning, it’s an ice cream! If anything, this is the flavor you have tried once, loved but was never able to track down again. I don’t wish for a nightlife type of place with bars and clubs, but a safe one, quiet and a descent place to relax. I don't want to limit myself to the beach though, go out and have a walk through the parish. Snorkeling, diving, cycling along the beach, eat seafood, etc. And snapping pictures with my never-will-have D3 or EOS-1D 

*****
Celebrities teamed up for Haiti. So should we.


*****
Alright then, I’m off to Ipoh now. Got an engagement to arrange!

4 comments:

Mira said...

i dont know why but i feel like going to somewhere alone.when i have the money and the car maybe i'd do that, someday.

Nik Alya said...

join the club babe, join the club. i always felt the same. wish i have the money. hmm.

Alyaa said...

Ugh. Tak sedap nye version baru We Are The World ni. Cuba dengar the original version. Gila naik bulu roma, buat semangat. Ni macam..... what?

Alyaa said...

Adam Levine sounded like stevie wonder!!! Ahahaha so comel