Sorry blog, I have neglected you in a while now. Too busy? No, too lazy. I should update about this semester since the beginning but it seemed like everybody is updating the same thing, so I shall skip. Let’s talk about now. Oh, I have been sick for a week now, fever and cough. But tennis training continues everyday without any bounce even when it rains. Haha. We all gila already. And I think Diy and I are getting better in tennis. I love my backhand swing, and I know Diy loves her volley, especially. We’ve expended the training to base-line rather than stick to mini-court for God-knows-how-long. And I must say Diy has a very strong hand, her balls are all so fast and sharp!
I know it’s been a week since they came back from MASUM, but CONGRATULATIONS!! They won Third (Bronze) and it’s a history-breaking for IIUM Tennis Team. I’m really proud of you guys. Perhaps we can go for Silver next year and Gold for the next?? Insyallah .. The lecturers and staffs are heading for the Inter-Varsity on the 4th at Terengganu, so the coach is super duper busy right now. I guess we just have to keep practicing on our own until the 15th. And he said, he’s going to coach us service. Damn, it’s hard. And I’m scared if I can’t make it perfect. Haihh..
I shall study now, my ICO midterm is on Tuesday. This coming Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment