Been watching Boys Over Flower (BOF) lately. And I’m obsessed! Yes, I am. Unfortunately, that is not a proud thing to say for me. So by typing this down, I hope it will all go away. Haha. BOF is the Korean version drama for Hana Yori Dango comic. But of course, this is not the first drama to be released for the comic. Before, it was Chinese version Meteor Garden, and then Japanese version with the respective title.
This obsession is killing me, especially seeing cute rich guys in branded suits walking with pride not looking at anybody like as if their GPS system is not working and not to mention driving the coolest car ever! Gah, their acting was so real. Particularly the agony tears due to heartbroken of the love of their life. I just love those sensitive guys. Haha.
I must say that I’m proud of the director or the story maker or whatever it is they called, whomever who made BOF because if you notice, it’s somehow a Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango with added scenes combined. And I dare say this one is the best! Though Meteor Garden is a little bit different amid the second part which they made it a whole new chapter for the drama called Meteor Garden 2 with a long exaggerating story line on the memory lost. As for Hana Yori Dango, they made the story even more interesting with the existence of Hana Yori Dango III in movie, addition from the original comic. So I guess every version has their own way in presenting the play.
All in all, Boys Over Flower is the best! Gu Jun Pyo and Geum JanDi acted very very very well. A big round of applause to them!
My favourite line in Boys Over Flower.
JanDi: Hello, Gu Jun Pyo.
JunPyo: Hello.
JanDi: It’s Geum JanDi.
JunPyo: Geum JanDi? Which is this Geum JanDi you speak of?
JanDi: ... (I’m not sure what she said next)
JunPyo: Oh. Yeah, now I remember. So What’s up with you?
JanDi: Are you free tomorrow?
JunPyo: Have you ever heard Gu Jun Pyo free? I was so busy, I didn’t notice you didn’t call for 3 days and 13 hours.
Haha.
This obsession is killing me, especially seeing cute rich guys in branded suits walking with pride not looking at anybody like as if their GPS system is not working and not to mention driving the coolest car ever! Gah, their acting was so real. Particularly the agony tears due to heartbroken of the love of their life. I just love those sensitive guys. Haha.
I must say that I’m proud of the director or the story maker or whatever it is they called, whomever who made BOF because if you notice, it’s somehow a Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango with added scenes combined. And I dare say this one is the best! Though Meteor Garden is a little bit different amid the second part which they made it a whole new chapter for the drama called Meteor Garden 2 with a long exaggerating story line on the memory lost. As for Hana Yori Dango, they made the story even more interesting with the existence of Hana Yori Dango III in movie, addition from the original comic. So I guess every version has their own way in presenting the play.
All in all, Boys Over Flower is the best! Gu Jun Pyo and Geum JanDi acted very very very well. A big round of applause to them!
My favourite line in Boys Over Flower.
JanDi: Hello, Gu Jun Pyo.
JunPyo: Hello.
JanDi: It’s Geum JanDi.
JunPyo: Geum JanDi? Which is this Geum JanDi you speak of?
JanDi: ... (I’m not sure what she said next)
JunPyo: Oh. Yeah, now I remember. So What’s up with you?
JanDi: Are you free tomorrow?
JunPyo: Have you ever heard Gu Jun Pyo free? I was so busy, I didn’t notice you didn’t call for 3 days and 13 hours.
Haha.
2 comments:
weih ko tau tak kat sini ada gak cite tuu tapi dia salah translate title dia jadi "BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS" wtf sooo stupid !! hahahahahahaha
haha. aku tau. yg dalam komp aku pon tajuk camtu. haha.
Post a Comment