Monday, April 20, 2015

Crossing off of my bucketlist.

Well, before I forget about the trip altogether perhaps I should jot down a few things. Or maybe just post videos of me having fun there hehe.

Assalamualaikum.

First of all, this post is actually dedicated to crossing off one of the things in my bucketlist. I nearly forget about bucketlist! Thank heavens I put it in a list and saved it in this corner. And that would be ... to visit the Pyramids of Egypt!

All in all honesty to the core of my bones I never, let me repeat NEVER imagined that I could actually made it to Egypt, let alone seeing all those Pyramids. Yes I said those Pyramids. They do not come in one or two or even three, they have 114 Pyramids altogether. Only the ever so famous ones are the main three.

Sadly I cannot download any itunes to transfer pictures and videos over. And I was not the one to hold the camera for all the fortnight stayed. Will continue later once pictures have been transfered.






No comments: