MashaAllah - the only word that came out when I first opened up this site again after quite some time. And of course, my mouth fell open.
Not to be oblivious and whatnot, but honest to God speaking, I have no remembrance or whatsoever of why I stopped writing (or in this case, typing) in the first place. To think back to why I stopped, rather look / read back WHERE I actually stopped, it was almost one and a half year ago. And I can only think of the obvious reasons:
1) I was lazy (was, excuse me -.- )
2) Posts in drafts are off pictures and pictures and more pictures, obviously I was lazy to elaborate (again)
3) I started working (obviously wouldn't have time for anything else than ... sleep?)
4) too many things happened I couldn't possibly fathom
5) too busy busting my a** of in the gym (not that it turned out great, but quite the opposite)
6) oh, and of course! My notebook crashed -.-
See? I was not at all oblivious to what kept my sanity above average all this time. At all, peeps.
Anyway, still not too late to wish new year here?
Happy New Year to those who (still) read.
Hopefully 2015 brings more joy and prosperity burgers.
To me, I hope I keep writing. Reading all these back after so, so long, brings back a lot of memories, reminders. Good ones.
Happy new year, Alya.
No comments:
Post a Comment